Hello fam!
Sorry for such a short email. Not a whole lot of time this week. We just got back from having lunch with Mio and we did purikura. Love it! Mio is half Uganda and half Japanese. She is way cool! We do radio taiso with her every other morning at the park. Tonight we are meeting with rina for dinner. I am excited.
So, jasmine from nagaoka got baptized last Sunday! I found that out this week and brown Shimai told me about how teaching her went. She was found through Facebook by elder Cottle and she came to church and spent some time with me and brown Shimai while we were there. I remember the first lesson we had with her. She said she didn't like the Catholic Church and she was looking for the true church. Now she has found it and joined it! She is so great. I will send a picture of her at her baptism.
Last Sunday some one else was baptized in Takasaki. I don't know who it is, but I am just glad that Takasaki is seeing success now. Pres. Budge said they are sending sisters there again next transfer. I am praying that I am one of the,. If not, then that is ok.
I am glad you saw pics of the heart attack. It was a mission wide event. All do the bishops In the mission were heart attacked. Funny story.... Bishop martini actually lives outside of our mission in the south mission ( actually, half our ward lives in the south mission) well, we got permission to leave the mission and heart attack him! Oh yeah! Not too exciting but funny.
This week we have zone conference. I am pretty excited great time to receive revelation. Also, I get to see brown Shimai!
Sounds like you are staying busy. That is good. I too can't believe it is already September. I was thinking.... I only have to write 15 more emails home to you guys. What!? Haha it is exciting that tanner and Derek are home. Say hello to them for me and send me pics. Please!
Last thing. I really like what bishop peczuh's goal is. It really helps people learn to think more about other than about themselves. They is something I have learned from my mission. How to be a little more selfless and serve others more.
![]() |
Pday with Mio and the Senzokuike sisters |
![]() |
Jasmin's baptism |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment