Thanks for the email! I am glad you all had a great week and survived volleyball. Haha. I am so excited for Parker. He is going to love his mission. The advice I want to give to him is that at times it is WILL be hard, but that is just when you work even harder to get through it. He is going to be a great missionary. That is exciting with the new bishopric. How cool! Bishop peczuh is going to do a great job. I am curious to see all the changes that have been made when I get back. Haha it will be fun to see. There is a man that just moved into Tokyo 2nd ward that knows bishop Peczuh. His name is Brother Bean. I don't know his first name.... Haha I am glad you are doing your missionary work. Haha I am excited to hear how the block party goes. Send a pic please! That is way cool about Courtney's new calling too. This week was ok. It has been WAY hot. A lot of our appointments fell through this week which was way sad. Nothing too exciting has been happening. A lot of e ward members are finally back from their summer trips, so that is great. I am excited to get to know more of the ward members now. Well, sorry, not a whole lot to talk about this week. Stay safe and have fun! Love you guys! Love, Sister Ivory
| Last Transfer Zone! |
No comments:
Post a Comment