Hello everyone!
Transfer calls have come and gone and here are the results:
Ipson Shimai and I will be staying here together.
This week was great, I went on exchanges in the even more city part of Tokyo. I was there with Snow Shimai and it was fun working with her. She was in my MTC district. Talked to a lot of great people and I learned a lot from her. I didn't feel so stressed either, so that was nice. Snow Shimai is great.
We went and watched fireworks with rina and Mio, two of our investigators, they are both half Japanese. This week was obon. That is when everyone goes to their hometown and spends time remembering their ancestors. Kind of like Memorial Day. So they had a fireworks show as well to celebrate. We went and had a dinner picnic together and watched the fireworks, it was fun.
Well, nothing to exciting happened this week... We also had zone meeting in Nakano. We learned a lot about teaching and planning. I feel like this transfer I have improved a lot with my teaching skills. I feel like I am more comfortable with teaching now which will help me be more comfortable teaching in Japanese too. So that is nice.
That is so crazy that you will be so busy. But that is so good. Everything sounds so fun. It is sad that you are starting the begin of the lasts with high school and everything. Make the most of it. I can't believe it is coming to an end. I am sad I will miss marinas last season of volleyball. At least I will be there for track though. And her graduation. How exciting that Parker is leaving. He is going to LOVE IT. Amanda did get her mission call. Se is going to somewhere in Guatemala. I don't remember how to spell it. She is speaking Spanish! I was secretly hoping she was coming to Japan.
That is cool that 7th ward is getting a new bishop. Man, everything seems to be changing. How exciting. Let me know who it is
I have thought a little more about what I will do when I get home, but I am not putting to much thought into it until I am on the plan home. Haha I will more time to think.
Please have a great and safe week. Love you!
Sister Ivory
Sister missionaries, |
me after we were rained on, |
fireworks with Mio and rina, |
me and rina, |
No comments:
Post a Comment