That is cool that you all had a great Labor Day weekend. Sounds like
volleyball and work is keeping you busy. Can I just tell you and dad
something... You want to know how grateful me Karina, Courtney, and
Larissa are of all the traveling you do for our silly sport events and
such. VERY GRATEFUL! 心から感謝します
︎ It really means a lot. Even duringyour wedding anniversary, you take time to support us thank you. I am
glad you had some Japanese food. 美味しいね
︎ sushi isn't to bad if you eatthe right ones.
That is exciting that the footpath all team is doing well. Go Jan!
That is way cool. Also, I am cheering for the volleyball team from
afar. Play hard win big! Beat north sanpete! Haha
The conference this week was great. I learned a lot like always. We
actually prepared a lot for this coming Christmas season on what we
can do to share the message of Christ in our finding. It got me really
excited. Christmas is the most perfect time to talk about Christ. I
love it! Also, during the conference, we talked a lot about unity in
the mission and what we can do to become more united. One thing that
was mentioned a lot was love and caring for others. When you love the
people you work with and the people you are teaching, it makes a HUGE
difference in the work. You know.... Sometimes it is hard working with
some people. Some investigators are hard to teach, sometimes you don't
get a long with other missionaries or members, and In the real world
there is always so much drama and people you don't get a long with our
just don't like at all. Sometimes that makes it hard to love people.
Well, there are so many different ways to love people. So, how do you
love people you don't like? Jesus Christ once taught, "thou shalt love
thy neighbor as thyself." Matthew 22:37-40. He didn't say, "thou shalt
trust thy neighbor" or anything like that. When I think of love, I
think of caring. You can respond with LOVE, or in some other way!
responding in love isn't just being nice. Tough love, right? Love
"Extending yourself for the spiritual growth of another." -m. Scott
peck. Care for those around you and serve them, even if it may be hard
at times. Anyway.... That is something I learned. Sorry about the
lecture. That was some things I really liked.
Other than that, this week was way good. We kept pretty busy. We were
finally able to meet with some of our investigators. Yes! We found a
new investigator from they areabook. We have only talked to her over
the phone, but she enjoys talking to us and hearing what we have to
say. She finds a lot of strength in the scripture we share with her.
She has a Book of Mormon and she reads a long with us. It is always a
fun feeling finding and starting to teach people. We also finally met
with Jing Shimai again. She is such a happy person. Love Her!
Anyway. That is a summery of my week. This coming week we have a
pretty schedule. I am pretty excited. We will see how it goes. Next
week is temple Pday so I won't email until later in the week. Just to
let you know.
Everyone, please have a great week and take care. Cheer and play hard
st the games , love you
Love,
Sister Ivory
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment