I first want to get the sad part out of the way. My prayers are going out to the the grant family. Heavenly Father is watching over them individually. Jessica is also so strong. It is good to hear that she is with her family. Preston is in a beautiful place now. That is so sad! Tell her I love her please! It sounds like you had a way busy week. It is good to hear that it went well and you survived it. That is way fun that the sisters came over for dinner. I am glad Karina is going to get involved too. She will love it. I was going to meet Kasumi at the temple on Tuesday, but her son broke his wrist, so she had to take him to the doctor. She did mention in an email to me that her and her husband have been working on family history stuff. Also, she is writing her conversion story for me. :) she is still sending packages. She has sent me one every month since I phase been in Japan. So nice! This week was crazy busy. Temple Pday on Tuesday. Wednesday was full and ended with Eikaiwa. Thursday district meeting, I gave a training...., then Saturday we had a service project. Those are very rare in Japan so it was great! We went to the Tokyo union church in harajuku and helped serve dinner to homeless people. It was a great experience and nice to talk to other people of another religion. We also cleared up their image of Mormons. It felt to good to serve. There were about 300 people we served. They were all so polite and thankful as well. While they were all eating, I looked at them all and remembered that they are all of gods children. I am glad we were able to help them. I will send some pics. We met with a lot of people this week, but I don't have much time to write about it. This week we have another busy schedule. I am getting so tired, but it is good that we have been staying so busy. Makes the work more fun. I have been getting a little sick lately though, but it will go away. It has been a great week. So, I have some quick questions before I go. Can someone tell Sharlee to email me, I don't have her email. Also, is nia home yet? If not, when does she get home? When does luke get home? Transfer calls are next week. Pretty good chance I will be staying here, but we will see. Everyone please have a good week and stay safe. Love you! Sister Ivory アイボリー姉妹
Sunday, September 21, 2014
A Busy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment