Ok. Transfers were today. I am staying in Tokyo 2nd and my new
companion is sister hubner. We actually are on the same transfer and
go home at the same time. So I probably won't be ending my mission
here next transfer. Haha I am pretty excited. We are ready to see some
miracles!
This week was crazy busy. I am so tired. We taught a lot of our
investigators this week. It was way good but, they aren't progressing
like they could be. We are working with them though. We met with all
of our recent converts this week. Christina is struggling a bit, but
we are working with her, she was just called as a ward missionary, so
that will help her a lot. She will love it. Chyna is doing SO good!
She has such a strong testimony of prayer. We helped her and Yohei
with the garden area around Chyna's apartment. (Yohei owns the
apartment and is a recent convert as well) Yohei is living in
califronia. He came for the week to visit. While he was here, he
received the priesthood. That was way good for him. The recent
converts are all doing SO well. I am way happy for them.
Our current investigators aren't progressing well, but we have a lot
of potential investigators that have ALOT of potential. I am way
excited to see what is going to happen this transfer. I am ready to
see miracles. Yesterday. A lady from Italy came with her Japanese
friend. She has been less active, then she decided to come. Her friend
gave her a ride. He is not a member and that was his first time to go
to a church. I think he had a great experience because everyone was so
welcoming. It was amazing. There is also a girl. Named Aiko (awesome
right!) she likes how chrisitians are so nice. She said she is going
to try and come to church more and stuff. I am way excited for her. We
are ready to see amazing things happen this transfer.
Sister Halversen goes home this Thursday. So sad! My trainer! I will
probably see her in December though. :)
Well, that was a brief summary of the week. It has been great. Thank
you for all the updates. I am glad you have been staying busy. We
watched the women's general conference on Sunday. It was great. I love
the focus they put on the temple. I love the temple! Like the lyrics
of "the spirit of God " say, "the veil is beginning to burst." The
work is being hastened on both sides of the veil!
Thank you for all the love and support. If you have some, please send
me pics of nia's homecoming! Have a great week! Love you!
Sister ivory
No comments:
Post a Comment