Monday, September 15, 2014

Survived the week

Sorry, this might be a short email. Just got back from the temple and
it has been a long busy week. I am exhausted. The temple was great. I
was planning on meeting with Kasumi, but her son, minori, ended up
hurting his wrist pretty bad and ye had to go to the doctor. Maybe
next time. I saw sister Halversen for the last time today. She is goin
home the end of this transfer. I am going to miss her. She is awesome.
We became really good friends.

This week we had exchanges (I stayed here) and also zone meeting in
Shibuya. That kept us busy. Also we met with a lot of people for
lessons. Lately we have been working with a 16 year old girl from
Nepal. Her family practices Buddhism. Her parents say it is ok if she
listens to what we teach. This week we taught her about god, Jesus
Christ, and prayer. I love teaching the basic principles of the gospel
because they play such a big role. She understand who god is now and
also the role of Jesus Christ. When we taught her how to pray, she
really liked it. Helping people remember that god is their Heavenly
Father is so amazing. Also, we had a great lesson with Hiromi in the
phone. We are helping her understand god and prayer too. I am so glad
I am able to help people know that god is really watching over us.

Today from brown Shimai, I found out about another person in nagaoka
who is getting baptized. His name is hosukura San. I never met him,
but we tried so many time to meet him, but satan kept keeping him
away. He either got sick or was in some sort of accident. Poor
hosukura San. But I just found out that he is getting baptized this
weekend. I am so happy for him. Good always beats evil. God is on our
side!

Sounds like you all had a busy week with homecoming. How fun! To bad
football lost, but that us good that people came out to support.
Anyways, I better get going. I need a nap. Love you and have a great
week. I will send pics

Love,

Sister Ivory





At the Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment