



The end of the month is already here? What?!
This was a pretty good week. It went by way fast. Where has the time gone?
This transfer, meeting with people has been a little hard lately. Either people are too busy or just don't have interest anymore. Now I feel like I haven't been working hard enough. But this week, when we just put in our meaningful contact stats (a new stat the mission started to do. A meaningful contact is where we talk to people about the gospel, but we are not able to exchange info or invite them to listen. It helps us know we are still working) sister Hubner and I realized that we are making an impact in some way. Of course it isn't as big as we want, but the miracles after start somewhere. Right? (Alma 36:6-7)
This Sunday was great. Christina finally came to church and stayed for all of relief society. She has been having a hard time getting along with the sisters in the ward, but everyone has been really reaching out to her and helping a lot. We have also been working with a new family in the ward, the Camacho family. They were baptized in May in Colorado. Now we are working with them and going through the lessons again. They are a great family. They live in Yokohama which is out of our mission, so we are teaching sister Camacho through Skype.
I am glad you are enjoying everything and that things are slowing down because volleyball is coming to an end. Good luck at state! Play hard and beat park city! I will be cheering for you! It is fun to here that everyone in the family is getting so involved in missionary work. It is way cool that they are doing an MTC youth activity too. That will be a great experience for them.
Kasumi and I talked a lot about her family and the last time she went to America. I was like ten, right? Then we talked about grandmas family. We weren't able to talk for to long. It was fun though. She is excited for when we come and visit in April.
So, next week is transfer calls. I am not sure what is going to be happening. It came so fast! Time is flying by. I can't believe I am already almost to my last transfer. So sad! I love JAPAN!
It has been a great week and I continue to learn so much. Thank you for all of your help and guidance. Sorry for the short email. I look forward to seeing what miracles we are going to see this week. Have a wonderful week and stay safe. Love you guys!
Love,
Sister Ivory
アイボリー姉妹

No comments:
Post a Comment