Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy... Finding!

Sounds like you all had a nice good busy week. That is good. Haha. So crazy that karina played her last home game. Way to play hard! Keep playing hard to the end. That is fun that you went to hurricane too. Keep enjoying the rest of the year. 

This week was great... Basically all of our appointments fell through, but I feel like it is because God wants us to do some more finding. Haha we have met SO many people this week. It has been great. None of them really had interest, but it is a start. It is a perfect way to practice talking to people. Tuesday, On the train back to Shibuya, we met drifa, she is from France. I sat down next to her on the train and then asked where she was from. She told me to guess, and We guessed right. Haha. We talked a little bit and got off the train together. She asked if we were students and we told her that we are church volunteers and we told her what church. She liked that we were from the mormon church. She said that she has been wanting to read our book. That was a big surprise. We told her we had one and we could give it to her. We talked some more, explained it a little, exchanged contact info, and set up an appointment for Sunday. It was great. I am so excited to meet her again! God is really blessing us with people to meet. One of the many people we talked to were prepared to hear our message. 

We watched conference this weekend. It was great like always. They talked a lot about prophets which is good. That is one thing that makes us different from a lot of other churches. We have modern day revelation. There were a lot of other things I liked, but I don't have my notebook with me to share them. Gomen! 

I received the package this week. THANK YOU! Perfect timing. In time for weekly planning and general conference. We pigged out on the candy. Thank you for the letters to. Also, the deodorant is great! Much better than Japan's. I am excited to use the whitening strips too. 

Just thought I would let you know. I bought a lot of stuff today for everyone. Kind of spent a lot, but I think you will like them. 

Well. That's not everything that happened this week, but I don't have much time to write today. Have a great week and enjoy your fall break. Thank you for all that you do. Love you!

Sister Ivory. 

P.s. Temple Pday is next week. Just thought I would let you know. I
might be able to see Kasumi too!

Zone meeting 

Sisters in the zone after lunch

Going to watch conference at the church

A guy with a lot of cats. Ew....

Me and Hubner shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment