Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom! お誕生日おめでとう

I hope you had a great birthday mom. Did you get my card?

I am glad you all had a great week. Sorry this is going to be a short
email. It has been a very busy temple Pday. This week was great. We
did a lot of finding. It was quite an adventure. I am finally starting
to get more comfortable with it. It took some time but it is great.
Everyday is an adventure. Ha we did a blitz in the mission where
everyone dendoued around the colleges in their areas. It was way cool
and we actually found a great potential investigator. She is from
China. I look forward to meeting her again.

Anyway, so today was temple Pday. It was great! We watched another new
temple video. Loved it! I love how much we learn from the temple.
Then, I was a let I meet with Kasumi today!!! It was so great. She
came and met us at the temple. She also enjoyed seeing some of the
other sisters that served in her area. I got pics with her and we were
able to have a small lunch with each other. Mom, Kasumi is so great.
She is so happy that she has been able to help with the pictures and
everything. We talked a little bit about grandma. My favorite part was
that we talked the whole time in Japanese. I am so happy we were able
to do that. It has taken us over a year to meet up. I love Kasumi. She
is such a happy person.

After the temple, we went to a place called odaiba and went to a trick
art museum where you can take pictures and it looks like you are
actually in the picture. It was neat. I only have some on my iPad. So
I will send one.

Sorry for the brief email. This week was great though. I also went on
exchanges to a Japanese area. It was nice to work in Japanese again.
It made me realize how much I missed it. Transfers are In couple of
weeks. I hope I have an opportunity to serve in a Japanese area again.
We will see what ha God has planned for me.

Well, I'd petter get going. Everyone have a wonderful week. Play hard
this week at volleyball and work hard to prepar for state. Also,
please tell Sarah Jane congrats for me. I don't have her email. Love
you and please take care!

Sister Ivory
アイボリー姉妹

Me and Cousin Kasumi! (Larissa's Named After her.)

Temple PDAY

Help! I am trapped! This is at a trick art museum

At Tokyo bay

Then, we flew clear to New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment