Monday, November 3, 2014

November Already?!‏

I can't believe it is November. Time is flying! Today I started my
last transfer. So sad!

This morning, we received our transfer call. Not too big of a change.
Haha I am actually transferring to the Senzokuike ward. That is the
Japanese ward in the Same building as the Tokyo 2nd ward. So, I am not
transferring too far. Just moving my stuff to a different desk. Haha!
That is a little less stressful. But, here is the thing. So, I am
basically staying, just going back to Japanese Dendou. I am pretty
excited to end in Japanese. It is great too, because I basically
already know some of the ward.

Senzokuike ward just had a baptism yesterday and I was able to see it.
Now I get to help Arisa with her AB lessons, it will be a great
experience helping them to continue to progress in the gospel. I am
excited to get to know the ward members more. They already seem so
great.

This week was fun. We had a Halloween party at Eikaiwa and the ward
also had a party. For Eikaiwa, we dressed up as Snow White and the
seven dwarfs. I was Snow White. The elders dressed up great, but the
sisters couldn't dress up to much because at would have been
considered cross dressing.... Haha. I put a bow in my hair though.
Then, at the ward party, I went as Mickey wearing a red spotted dress
I had with a big bow. It was fun. I will send pics of the elders. They
were great.

Yesterday, we went to phillipine FHE with the phillipine members in
the ward. It was so fun. I love to see people from different places in
the world being so strong in the church. It was a fun night and I am
glad I got to know them.

Sorry, nothing to exciting happened this week. Just trying to stay
focused and get everything done. I am really looking forward to this
transfer. Let's hope my Japanese isn't too bad.

That is to bad that carbon lost out of the tournament. I remember
losing out my junior year. That was terrible... Way to survive the
year. Remember to just have fun. You are only in high school once.
That is fun that the martindales came too. How nice!

The pref pictures look way cute too! It is fun that they all wore
suspenders and now ties. I like it. Haha cute!

That is sad to hear about cousin Ronald. The family is in my prayers.
Kaleb gave me some terrible news about people in price. So many are
passing away. It is so sad. I am thankful for the knowledge that we
have about the plan of salvation.

Thank you for the pics and doing my social security number stuff too.
You guys are awesome. Please have a great week and stay safe. Love
you!

Sister Ivory.
After District Lunch


4 of the 7 Dwarfs


Me, Hubner Shimai, and Chyna. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment