Mom, dad, why are so many people Passing away? Last week kaleb sent me an email with a list of like 4 people that passed away or were in such bad accidents. It is so sad to hear. I am so thankful for God's plan for us and the knowledge that we have of it. It is a blessing to know that they aren't gone for good. I am glad you had a good break from sports and tried enjoying the rest of your week after cousin Ronald's funeral. The MTC activity sounded way fun. Oh, and good luck with basketball tryouts karina! Enjoy the season! Just have fun! It is so great that you are so involved with so many church activities and events. It is a good way to strengthen your testimony and also strengthen relationships with our heavenly siblings. As a missionary and spending so much time with members, other missionaries, and investigators, my testimony of how we are all a brothers and sisters have grown. Being with all of these people, I have come to love them like a family and they are all so special to me. This week was way good. It was sad saying goodbye to sister herring because she went home is week. Sister Hubner and I visited quite a few people to tell them about the transfers. I am still in this area and get to know what is going on in the Tokyo 2nd ward. It is also nice to be back in to Japanese Dendou. My Japanese is a little rusty, but I realized that my confidence in speaking is better. I am not as afraid to open my mouth now. My companion is sister Nash. She is from Ohio. We have been in this area for the same amount of time. Her Japanese dendou.p, and me in English. Now we are together, so this we be fun. She ca,e to Japan the same time sister Ruplinger did. We are excited to see some big miracles together this transfer. I plan on working hard to the end. Anyway, I better get going. Everyone, please have a good week and stay safe. I am going to try and send a letter to the brays. I hope it gets to them in time. I Just want to let them know that they aren't alone in this. Love you all! Sister Ivory P.s. I sent a package. Please DO NOT OPEN IT! Or it will ruin the Christmas surprise. It should get there sometime in December. Also, how is coach stew doing?
Monday, November 10, 2014
My last transfer! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment