Monday, November 17, 2014

Making it Count!

This week was pretty great. Sister Nash and I have been working on our
finding skills.... Haha. My whole mission, I have never really
streeted people before. But now that I am in the city, that is the
best way to Dendou. However, Nash Shimai and we are both pretty shy
when it comes to stopping people on the street, but we figured
something out that worked for us. We have also been getting our
areabook more organized and cleaning up some bad entries that other
missionaries left behind. I have learned that it is very important to
keep a good areabook because it makes it harder for other missionaries
when it is not organized. Anyway... So we have been working through
that and trying to find people from there that has interest.

This week we also meet with the Kawamura family. Arisa kawamura is the
one that just got baptized a few weeks ago. We read from the
scriptures with them and it was so fun to see everyone read together
as a family. They were all so involved too. It was cute! The kawamura
family is amazing.

This week we had zone meeting. We learned a lot of great things. One
training that was given was about how to use Facebook. It was great.
Basically, we learned how to be Facebook stockers to find people to
teach. Haha jk. But it really opened a new way of finding.

Today was a fun Pday. We went to asakusa. It is famous for its temple.
There are also tons of souvenir shops. I finished my Christmas
shopping. :) I am excited for everyone to see their gifts. Ha

Well, it is nice to hear that everyone is doing well and things slowed
down a bit. That is so crazy that Brynn is turning two. The last time
I saw her, she was so small! Kids grow up so fast!. Haha thanks for
the update on robin and coach stew. I sent Brent and robin a letter. I
hope it gets to them.

Before I go, I will answer some questions.. Japanese is still hard,
but I feel like I have a little more confidence than I did before.
Man... It has been a long time since I have dendoued in Japanese. It
is a little weird, but I have really missed. The old Japanese women
are my favorite. It is starting to get a little chilly. I hope it
doesn't start getting to cold before I go. I don't really want to have
to deal with it. Haha it isn't to bad though.

Anyway, I better get going. Thanks for the updates and everything.
Stay safe and have a good week. Love you!

Love, sister Ivory

At Asakusa

No comments:

Post a Comment