It sounds like everyone has been having a great summer. I am glad. Enjoy it! It's summer! Haha make the most of it all. Thank you for the pics of the wedding. Shayla is so pretty and her dress is way cute! I am also glad you received the package. I guess the means i might come home smelling like Japan. Haha speaking of packages.... Brown Shimai got the package of airheads. She loved it!!! Thank you for sending it. I wasn't expecting that much. HahA! This week was good. We met a lot of crazy people this week. Like yesterday... During smile Dendou to drunk guys started hitting on us. Creepy! The elders came and saved the day. We left.... Haha never thought I would have to worry about that in Japan. There is also another guy we see on the street. His name is takeshi. First he kind of creeped us out, but after talking to him more, he really has potential. We always run into him randomly but luckily the elders walk by at the right time. We are slowly working with the elders to help him start taking lessons. He almost came to church to hear brown Shimai speak in church. Another person we met was a young girl from Texas. A former investigator, Yumiko, is hosting her from fort worth Texas. Yumiko was way nervous to meet her, so she had us be there when they first met. It was weird , but it was fun talking to them. We might do something with them today. At kids Eikaiwa the family from trilanka came! The kids are so cute! They are coming next week and we wanted to try and start teaching them. They are so nice! Anyway... That is a few things that happened. This coming week will be busy. We have exchanges tomorrow then on Friday we have zone conference. Saturday and Sunday we have stake conference. It should be a fun week. We have other lessons scheduled with investigators as well. I am way excited for zone conference because we are talking about teaching people without a Christian background. The first presidency and quorum of the twelve has been talking about teaching the Japanese is a lot different teaching in other countries because they have no Christian background. It will make a big difference in our teaching and finding. I am way excited. Well... Everyone have a great week and I will talk to you next week. Love you! Sister Ivory!
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Crazy things are happening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment