Another week has passed by pretty fast. I can't believe it is already the end of the month... and the TRANSFER!! WHAT?! Transfer calls are nest Monday and I am curious what is going to happen. Either both of us are staying, or one of us is leaving. I guess we will find out Monday.
So, I don't have much to share with you this week... I know, boring huh. Oh wait, I remember something cool now. So I was on exchanges with Sister Davis from Kumagaya. We were supposed to have a lesson with Yoshie, but she didn't show up. For the past week we haven't been able to contact her. So, we decided to go looking for her. She is usually at either the eki of the library. Well, we did our search around the library (which is huge and pretty awesome looking) and didn't find her. But then sister Davis had an idea. She asked if the library had a book of Mormon. So, we went on a search for the christian section. We couldn't find it, so we asked one of the nice librarians. It took the lady a little while to find the section with the Bible (This is japan and not very many people read the bible, so it took her a while to find it) She finally showed us where it was and left us there. Obviously there was no book of Mormon.... so we decided to leave one. That day, we ended up placing a book of Mormon... In the library. haha funny huh...
Well, I actually don't have much time left. We are going to Tokyo today for p-day and i have to finish packing because we are staying the night.
Things are going great. Japanese is still hard and survived the typhoon. It is getting cold but that is what makes everything so memorable. Everyone, please have a great week and stay safe. Just know that I love you!! 愛しています!
Sister Ivory
No comments:
Post a Comment