Hello! Hope everyone had a great week. Mine was pretty busy. We had
something scheduled for everyday. We had meetings, temple Pday,
interviews with President Budge, and a few parties with the ward and
Eikaiwa. So, it was a fun week. Transfer calls were today and I will
be staying with Ruplinger 姉妹, Owens 姉妹 is transferring and another
sister is coming, Dunn 姉妹. It will be a fun transfer. I just sent a
lot of pics. I hope you got them.
So, this week, after we had interviews with President Budge, Ruplinger
Shimai and I saw a pretty awesome miracle. We went to visit a member,
like a "drive by", it is something President Dorff, our stake
president, is having us do. Stop by a members house and share with
them a simple spiritual message or a mission experience. It is a way
to help us get to know the ward and help them build their Dendou fire.
We had the member's address and a map on both our iPad and phone, but
some how we still got lost. Probably because there was construction
recently done there and the roads are different than the maps. It was
getting dark and I was about ready to give up. We just couldn't find
the members home and the numbers weren't even close to what we were
looking for. While we were looking around, a nice older lady walked by
and asked if we were lost. I guess it looked pretty obvious.... Haha
She was so nice and tried to help us find the address. She took the
address we had, then asked another lady who was shoveling her snow
outside her house if she could help to. So the other lady grabbed her
iPhone and found it for us. Then the four of us went to find the
house. They were super nice and fun to talk to. The older lady asked
us a lot of questions and we explained why were in japan. After we
found the house which was quite a ways from where we originally were,
we invited them to Eikaiwa. The older lady seemed very interested
because she likes English. She was the one that tried talking to us
the most in English. We told her more in detail about Eikaiwa. She was
super nice and so helpful. And now she knows how hard we try to find a
members house to try and visit them. Haha jk. I feel she has been
prepared for us by The Lord. We were lost for a reason so we could
find her, Mori Suzue San. Plus, she was so willing to help us so much.
We pray that we get to see her again one day.
We had some fun potluck parties this week too with Eikaiwa and the
ward. It was a fun opportunity to talk to everyone and get to know
them. Also, I am realizing even more, how much Japanese I do NOT
know... :S. It is an adventure. All you can do is keep trying. So,
that basically sums up our week. It went by way fast to. I can't
believe we are already starting another transfer. CRAZY!
I am glad you had a fun busy weekend in St George and Cedar City. I
miss cedar... Haha. It is to bad they lost, but at least they made to
state and experienced it. You will have to let me know how track goes.
Sometimes the weather here feels like track weather and it makes me
miss it, then it gets cold again... Haha. Track will be fun. Good luck
in Moab. Run hard!
Mom, that is awesome that you are going cross country skiing! Let me
know how that goes too. Don't hurt yourself. Haha! Take pictures too
please! That is funny Karina and dad are going some where warm, and
you will be in the snow. Haha. Stay warm.
I am glad you are going to Carson's homecoming on such a busy Sunday.
Tell him I said hello and take pics for me. Kaleb says he has a belly
and I want to see it. Haha. Let me know how everything goes.
Thank you for getting me some medicine. If I think of anything else I
need, I will let you know. Oh, maybe some more tooth paste 下さい。
haha. And near the end of my mission, will you send me some whitening
strips. I will remind you later when it gets closer.
Anyway... I think that is all that happened this week. It sounds like
you are all staying busy. Keep working hard and having fun. I love
you! 愛していますよ!
️
アイボリー 姉妹
Aibori Shimai
Sister Ivory
.jpeg) |
| Preparing A Lesson. |
.jpeg) |
| Funny Label |
.jpeg) |
| another funny Label |
.jpeg) |
| View from Her Apartment |
.jpeg) |
| Kids are so cute |
.jpeg) |
| Oh so cute |
.jpeg) |
| Ward party |
No comments:
Post a Comment