Monday, March 17, 2014

もしもし‏ = Hello

Hello! This week was good. We had fun. Guess what...I taught about a
pressure cooker in Japanese. We did a FHE with a family in the ward
talking about humor and did an analogy with a pressure cooker. That
made me feel pretty good. Haha now I know how to say pressure cooker
in Japanese. 圧力鍋 (atsuryoukunabe) We had another fun week working with
members and getting to know them more. We have been using them to help
our Japanese. It is great.

An awesome kiseki (miracle) we saw this week was with takahashi Atsuko
San. She is the one who invited us in because Ruplinger Shimai is
German. This week we delivered a little drawing that Ruplinger Shimai
made for her. She wasn't home, so we left it there with a little note.
Later that night, she called us back and we met with her on Saturday.
We prepared an English and gospel lesson. She is more interested in
English... But it all didn't go as planned. After we taught he
English, she taught us ikebana! Japanese tradition flower stuff. It
was pretty cool! I will send you a picture of what I made. After the
lesson, we brought the gospel some more. I guess she had a student ask
herif she is becoming Christian and that worried her a bit. So we
didn't go to much into the lesson. We talked about how it is not a bad
thing to have friends from different religions. She said we are still
friends and would like us to come again. I believe The Lord is really
preparing her. We already have a great relationship with her and one
day she will be ready to grow in the gospel. She is awesome.

Anyway, other than that, nothing too exciting happened. I did find out
something awesome though. The new temple video is now in japan. I am
excited to see it our next temple Pday.

I am glad everyone had a great week and itis starting to warm up.
Spring is the best season deshou. It is starting to warm up here too.
Jacket weather!! People are much happier when it is sunny too. Good
luck with track and have fun! Sorry this is a short one. I love you
though! Have a great week. 気を付けて下さいね。

アイボリー姉妹

Pictures at the Church

Pictures at the Church 
ikebana Sister Ivory made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment