Wow! I can't believe my mission is already halfway done. I am running
out of time!! Ahhhhh! Haha each week, each month, each transfer seems
to go by faster and faster. Where is the time going? This week we
didn't have a whole lot going on, but it still flew by.
We now have to new missionaries to the area we get to work with. I am
looking forward to that. We will see many miracles this transfer. We
had dinner at the bishops house this week withal the missionaries and
some of our investigators. It was a fun experience and everyone had a
great time. Investigators building a relationship with the bishop and
ward members is really important it helps them know that Mormons are
just normal people. Haha
This week we also had the relief society birthday party. It was way
fun and I enjoyed getting to know the sisters in the ward more. You
know what. Working with the ward as a missionary is so much more fun
than doing it all by yourself. This coming week, we have some things
planned with a lot of different members. It makes missionary work more
fun. Sometimes stressful when you don't always know what they are
saying, but that is the adventure (abendteuer) <- am="" br="" i="" learning="">German... π Kulmish γ§γγ。I am getting my languages mixed up... Haha
jk. I don't know German.
It sounds like everyone was busy this week but had fun. Way to go
Karina!! Way to kick but at the meet. Haha I am excited to watch you
next year. Haha when I get back, I will race you. Keep making those
memories at track.
Mom, I am glad you had fun cross country skiing. Thank you for the
pic. It looked way fun. And just because you are sore, doesn't mean
you stop working those muscles. You are going to have strong legs one
day. Haha
Oh, so this week I got a package from kaleb and also his aunt sue to
celebrate my hump day. It was so nice!! I will send some pics. I have
salsa verde chips!!! ζγγγ
︎ when I eat them I feel like I am home
again. Haha. I am restraining and making them last a long time. So far
I am doing pretty good.
This week I also saw a member from Takasaki. Miyazaki kyoudai. He said
that this last transfer was pretty rough because of all the snow.
After talking to him, I realized how much I miss Takasaki. He even
said my Japanese is getting better which is awesome. That made me feel
good.
Anyway... I better get going. I have one more request. For when you
send a package though... Grandma gave me some hairspray stuff the day
I left.could I by chance get another bottle of that? Thank you for
everything!!! I love you all. Have a great week and stay safe.
ζγγ¦γγΎγγ
︎
γ’γ€γγͺγΌε§ε¦Ή->
.jpeg) |
| Our Apartment |
.jpeg) |
| Our Apartment |
.jpeg) |
| Our Apartment |
.jpeg) |
Purikura(photo booth) Japanese photo booths are awesome!!
|
.jpeg) |
Thank you for the packages! I look bad.... It is just before I got ready. For bed...
|
.jpeg) |
Yeah... I don't know what we are doing. Some kind of trust activity before we went to bed. Haha
|
.jpeg) |
Me and tabby Shimai. She is the Eikaiwa coordinator and from Indonesia.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment