Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Temple Pday

Sorry I didn't e-mail yesterday.  This week we had temple Pday which is held on Tuesdays.  It was way cool going to the temple in Tokyo.  It was quite the journey to get there, but totaly worth it.  A lot of the missionaries from the mission went and it was so good to see people from my MTC District.  We had a good reunion and it was nice to know every one is doing well.  So, this e-mail might be short, I don't have a whole lot of time to write.... SORRY! :( 
This week was spent on the trains a lot again but still super good.  I helped teach a lesson in another area with 2 other sisters.  All three of us a pretty new and know very little japanese, but it still went really well.  I was pretty excited.  Then for in Takasaki area, we had a lesson with Li (the korean)  It went really well and he gets really excited when we talk about church.  Sometimes a little to excited though.  And it is nice that he is very patient with my japanese.  Slowly i am understanding more.  I am getting frustrated with the fact that i still can't say much.  I don't have time to say much more so i will start answering some questions
The vending machines are pretty cool.  I usually only get water from them.  It is VERY rare you see people eating on the trains but i have seen a few.  I haven't done it.  I am glad you have talked to Coach Allen.  I think it would be way cool if i caw her next august! By then, hopefully i will know japanese... haha! The culture things don't really seem to be so difficult, sometime i don't even notice a difference.  It is way fun and i am way used to taking my shoes off at the door now.  haha I sleep WAY good at night.  Lately we have been waking up super early to catch trains for meetings and things.  So by night time, i am exhausted.  I haven't dreamed in japanese yet though... i don't know enough.  Hopefully i get to that point soon. I have played the piano a few times.  Not a whole lot though.  Only my companion knows i play... haha shhhh. jk!
That is so sad about the missionary in pocotello.  I will be more careful on my bike.  
Funny story... The other night, we were riding back from the eki, my bike light was covered a little by my bag that was in my basket.  Well.... I police car drove by turned around on the road, got out of the car and basically pulled me over because they thought i didn't have a light.  He gave me a warning.... BAHAHA! So basically.... I got pulled over on my bike! Of course. haha just thought it was funny.
That is crazy to hear that ashley and Erica are going to the same Mission!! I love hearing about going on missions.  It is awesome.  They are setting such great examples for everyone. 
It sounds like everyone has been haveing some pretty busy schedules.  it get pretty stressful, but it is worth it.  So have fun.  I am so sorry this all over the place and so late.  Have a great week and just rememeber that I love you.  Be safe and I will write a better email next week.! bye bye
Ivory Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment