Friday, September 20, 2013

End Of Transfer 1!

Well.... I made it through my first transfer! Weird huh! Today we have
transfer calls at 9:00. PRETTY good chance I will be staying in Takasaki.
and another chance we will be getting a 3rd sister with us. I guess I will
find out in a few hours... This has been a crazy week with Temple Pday and
everythin, but it had been fun. On Tueday, I enjoyed seeing a lot of
missionaries from my MTC District at the Temple. They all seem to be doing
well and it was fun to catch up with them.

So let me tell you about the weather we have been having. The first month
or so was WAY hot. But now.... we are having a typhoon. That is fun. A
lot of rain lately. Luckly I just bought my rains suit on Temple Pday. It
makes all the difference. Also, I forgot to tell you this last week. I
experience my first earthquake in japan!! It was pretty awesome. Not a
very big one either so all is well.

Time to talk about my investigators!! So do you remember Li. The one that
would walk around in the eki. Well... he came to church on Sunday!! He
texted us the day before and said he had sunday off from work. Then, we
get to church and when he introduced himself to the class, he said that
this was the first time in a long time that he had a Sunday off. He was
thankful for the opportunity to attend. I am so glad he shared that
experience. Also, yesterday, we had a 16 year old girl come to church. It
was fun getting to know her. We ended up going to young Womens with her
and helped her get to know the girls in the ward. Boy was that a flash
back to my times in Young Womens. Wierd.... I feel old! :( haha

I don't remember if I told you about the Bai Family. They are a chinese
family that always has us over for dinner. They enjoy the fact that we are
american. But the last time we had dinner with them, they told us they
feed us often because they are greatful that we share the gospel. That was
a blessing. We are thankful for them and all that they do. We pray they
will continue to feel the spirit when we are there.

Now for the ward. On sunday, we had a Mission fireside to help the ward
know how they can help build the ward. Then after we had a sister take us
around to visit 4 less actives. They really are trying. Also, when we
have investigators to church, they are always willing to help. I am
thankful for them and their hard work. Plus, Miwako Shimai got her mission
call. She is way excited. She is going to the fukuoka Mission. I told
her to look for thory. Hopefully they see each other. She is going to be
an awesome missionary. :)

Kasumi sent me another package with more food in it. I am thankful for
her. She send me a letter in each package as well. So it is fun to hear
from her. She also sent Peanut butter!! It reminds me of america. :) HAHA

That is way exciting to hear about everyones mission calls. Time for some
tips for you all. Start reading PMG!! I regret not reading it more. You
are going to come to love that book. It is my favortie. Also, Start
reading the Book Of Mormon!! You are going to come to love that book even
MORE!! It is my favorite. Some things that you will want to bring on your
mission is pictures. Make sure you have pictures. Everyone loves to look
at them and you will too when you want to see your friends and family.

Well... things are going great and I continue to learn. Sorry my emails
are all over the place and I never send them at the same time. I don't
know why we are so disorganized, but we will figure it out soon. I will
send some more pictures and email to the other indivdual emails. I have a
hard time remembering everything that is sent. haha Have a great week and I
love and pray for you all. Please stay safe and have a great week

アイボリー姉妹

p.s.  I am not being transfered and we are not getting a third sister.  Another transfer in Takasaki, HERE I COME!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment