Tuesday, April 8, 2014

総大会(General Conference!!!)‏

皆さんこんにちはDouble exclamation mark︎ 元気ですか?今週は楽しかったです。沢山奇跡を見ました。そして総大会は素晴らしかったですね。私は総大会が大好きDouble exclamation mark︎いつも沢山学びます。そして啓示を受けいました。

Ah!! Don't you just love general conference. I do!! We watched the
Saturday session on Sunday and we will watch the Sunday session this
coming Saturday, a bit different. It was so good! They were all so
bold and blunt. I always learn so much too. I find strength while
listening to the prophets and apostles speak. Haha one of my favorite
talks was Elder Nelson's about showing your faith. I also really
liked Elder Hollands talk (always!). You know... Sometimes it really
is hard when people reject or criticize your beliefs, but if you know
it is true, then it is worth taking the persecution and suffering it
like the savior did. Oh, and one other talk I liked was Sister reeves.
It was about pornography, but I liked how she said that the best
filter is a testimony in Jesus Christ and to gain that testimony is
though family prayer and scripture study. You can find much strength
in the scriptures. Ah... I just liked all of the talks. I can't wait
to see the next session on Saturday. :)

So, I did hear that President Jensen was call to the seventy. I heard
his name and I thought it sounded familiar, so I wrote it down to ask
you. Then I read it in Larissa's email. How cool!! Haha Ooishi choro
in our ward was just released from the seventy. Haha so they switched.
Ooishi choro is super nice.

Nothing really exciting happened this week... On Saturday we did
another Ohanami and invited our neighbor from Saudi Araibia. It was
way fun and she was able to meet some members. She is super nice. His
time it was at night, so it was way cool. I love spring!! I will send
pics.

This is already the last week of the transfer. It went By fast! We
have quite a few things planned for this week with investigators and
members, so we will see how it goes. Then Monday is transfer calls. I
will officially be half way through my time in the field. 6 transfers
done and only 6 transfers left. Time to make the most of it!

It sounds like you had a great week of catching up. It is exciting
that Karina got the job at the pool!! She will have a lot of fun. It
sounds like she is doing really good with track too. I got an email
from Jimmy today. It was fun hearing from him. Dan and his wife had
another little girl, so that is exciting. So, just want to do a quick
shoutout to the track team. "Run fast turn left!" Haha

Thanks for the pictures! They kind of show up funny on my iPad, but I
still kind of saw them. Haha I am glad everyone is having fun. The
video didn't work for me though. I will keep trying.

Anyway, sorry this email is kind of random. It was a good week though.
Next week is transfers so I will let you know what happens. Have a
great week! Love you all!

Sister Ivory

P.s. It's "Shimai" not "shimia" :) haha

PPS dad, I thought you might think this is funny. So, there is an
Eikaiwa student that said he learned English from watching Back to the
Future. Haha funny huh!! "Great Scott!" He is a pretty funny guy.
Love you mom and dad!

お花見 (Cherry Blossom Viewing) with Salahi‏




No comments:

Post a Comment