Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Alrighty, I am glad we got that figured out. :) This has been such a great week for christmas.  I absolutely LOVE the Takasaki Ward.  We had a Christmas Party on the 21st then yesterday we went caroling to some old folks home after church.  It was so great to spread the Christmas Cheer.  I really do feel at home here.  They gave us SO MANY PRESENTS!!! They are so nice.
We also had a great lesson with Saito San this week.  After we taught him The Gospel of Jesus Christ and watched the movie, finding Faith in Christ, He really gained a desire to be baptized.  We set a baptisim date for January 18th.  He is way excited.  I thing the hardest thing for him will be to come to sacrament meeting.  He works on alot of sundays.  But, we have faith it will work out.
Man, there is so much that happened this week, I can't write it all. But, on the 19th we went caroling with some Less actives and some of our investigatores. with the suzuki fufu.  It was way fun.  we dressed up and everything.  We also had a cool experience pushing a strangers van across a busy interesction.  I will send sister helversens story when she is done writing it... haha
This week we also had a Kodomo eikaiwa.  This is the 3rd one we have had, but this week, the bai family brought 5 friends! so it was a blast getting to know them.  So the bai family loves meeting with us, but they don't enjoy us sitting down and teahing religious things.  So we do simple fhe things with the kids every week.  Now, they come to eikaiwa every saturday and it gets them to the church so it is great.  They are even bringing us referrals and they don't even know it.  Love it! I sent a picture of all the kids.  It was so fun.
Really, thank you so much for sending me those pictures.  I loved seeing everyone.  Please stay safe this christmas and HAVE FUN!! LOVE YOU!!
メリークリスマス!(Meri Kurisumasu)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
アイボリー姉妹

 do you know anyone in this picture?
 I bought myself an ugly christmas sweater... I hate cats... But, i like what it says. haha
 Caroling with the Suzuki fufu
KODOMO EIKAIWA! (kids eikaiwa)
Presents from the ward!!


No comments:

Post a Comment