Well, I hope you enjoy all the pictures. I have been slacking, so i needed to catch up. SO i don't have much time left, but I will share with you a miracle from this week. On Friday, Yoshie was supposed to have a her mensetsu (interview) for her baptism. But... she didn't show up. That was a bit frustrating. So since the weather was nice outside, we decided to work on some weekly planning in front of the church. When we were praying about how to better seek referrals, a taxi pulled up. That was a bit strange to have a taxi come to the church. When we were done praying, we looked up and say Chie, one of our investigators step out of the taxi. That was a bit unexpected! haha I guess Yoshie told chie we she was meeting with us at the church at that time so chie decided to come visit with us. So we went inside and ate some muffins she brought with her and also had some ice cream left over from a Halloween party we had the day before. We taught her part of the restoration lesson and were able to talk to her about her day. It was so great. The best part is, she gave us a REFERRAL! She has a phillipino friend she works with and they read from the book of Mormon together on there breaks. PERFECT! So i guess when you pray for referrals, they arrive in taxis!
Chie also came to church on Sunday and after church we had a simple lesson. She has been having a hard time with praying because she is uncomfortable with it. BUT! She prayed for the first time yesterday!! That is the best thing to be a part of when some speaks to their heavenly father for their first time. AMAZING!
alright, so time for a google search. This week with the Bai Family we had some thing called Oden. (aka NASTY STUFF!) You need to google so you know what i am talking about. It is pretty nasty... the smell of it makes me gag. I tried to eat a little bit, but I just couldn't joke it down. Halversern shimai is a life safer and ate it for me. They served other stuff too, so i ate that...
It has been a great week and we have had fun getting to know our new companion Sister Sickles. Three companions is different than two, but we get a lot down. I hope everyone has a great week! and Rissa, thank you for updating my blog even though you are super busy! LOVE YOU ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment