Sunday, November 10, 2013

Simple Miracle

 So, I don't have much time this week, so I will send a quick experience.  On tuesday we fasted for the mission to help see a baptism in each area before christmas.  Through out the day, we didn't see much success, but later that night, during a MItsuke taikai, I met a really nice lady.  Her name is Yuka and she knew really good english so we talked in english most of the time. She wants her 10 and 11 year old sons to come to eikaiwa so they can get better at there english too. She asked where I was from and I told her Utah. She got way excited because her kids want to go to Utah to see dinosaurs. That was perfect because Carbon Dinos! We talked some more and I explained that eikaiwa was held in a church. She said she had been to a church before and she was baptized lutherian. So I invited her to come to our church sometime. She wasn't able to make it to Eikaiwa or church this week, but she plans on coming this wednesday and upcoming sunday. I am way excited to meet her again. I hope to share with her how the gospel will really bless her family.  
Anyway, that is all i have time for. Sorry it is so short.  Everyone please stay safe and know that I love you.  And invite your friends to church. :P haha byebye!
 
Aibori Shimai
アイボリー姉妹
me and jin chan.  he is my pal. :)
 Hiding in the rice field
me and my companions
 jumping in the rice field with jin chan
 Lunch with the seki's

No comments:

Post a Comment