This has been a great Fall Break. Spending time with friends and family is my ultimate favorite. This weekend i have been able to catch up with some of my closest girls: Karissa, Catherine, Sara, and Amanda. Oh, and I can't forget what i have left of my boys: Daulton and Austin. I don't know what i would do without my friends. It has also been a great weekend with the fam. Dad and Mike were out hunting so it was just the girls most of the time. So my mom, Rissa, Karina, and I spent the day catching up and having fun at the park with Tito Man. He is such a studly boy. We also had some fun celebrating my Mom's Birthday. He are some pics from the park.
Tito climbing the playset
Taking a moment to concentrate
Enjoying the slide
Throwing the leaves!
Now it's our turn to throw the leaves
Me and Karina doing what we do best... be a little wierd
~Sisters~
Um.. yeah, me and Karina again :P
Me and my Mama.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
OH, and here is a fun little video of Tito. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment