Sunday, September 30, 2012

SUU Homecoming Week

 Look! I'm posting again. haha This week was homecoming week and I had a blast with my roommates and friends.  Friday was the Forever Red night for homecoming, and I had a BLAST! This year I have probably had the most fun in college.  There was a concert and fireworks and at midnight was True T-Bird.  Don't worry... I am not a true t-bird, but Shaylie and I had our own fun throughout the night.  Here are some fun pics we took. :)

 Me and Shay at Forever Red
Some guys threw the glow-sticks on us when we took the picture

The concert
After this band, Rocket to the Moon Performed as well
We even almost got a picture with them
  

 Having fun at the concert with friend
Shay, Jaci, Tyler, Channing, Kelsee, Katey, and Codie

 The fireworks!

 Picture with Thor!

So... Shay and I stole these HUGE balloons.  It was great fun.

       Partying it up at the concert with Shay and Jaci 

 There are our balloons with Tyler and Jaci

 Everyone at True T-Bird
We just went and watched. haha

 After all the activities Shay and I had some fun with the balloons.
We kinda sucked the helium from them. . . 
  

 Friday was the SUU Homecoming Football game.  We played Montana State (the 2nd ranked team in the nation) and lost by 7.  It was a close and intense game, great from Homecoming Week. They played well and we had a blast.

In a great spot in the crowd.

 Jaci, Me, and Shay at the game
 

It was a great day for a football game.
 
 School has been going great and this year has been going by fast.  Now I am just way excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas to get here.  Hopefully that goes by fast too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment