Well... This year was a great Easter. I made a last minute decision to go to my grandma's for the Ivory Easter Party. It was so fun to spend time with cousins. It was also nice to see Mike, Rissa, and Titus. It had been a while since I had seen them last. For the party we were in the hill by grandmas and it was way fun. Oh, and I can't forget the hunt for the baskets. That is always fun too. :D
Titus and his Easter Basket. He looks excited.Rissa, Me, and Karina with our eggs. We don't look to much alike anymore!
Titus, Mike, Rissa, Me, and Karina all with our eggs and Titus with his basket.
Karissa and me at the meet.
Its a not so good picture of me, but it is the only one from the track meet.
Its a not so good picture of me, but it is the only one from the track meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment