Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hunger Games then Conference Weekend

About a week ago was opening night to THE HUNGER GAMES!! I had tickets for the midnight showing. It was a suspenseful night waiting for the movie to start. I went to the showing with some friends from my hall and Kelsee. It was an AMAZING movie and I can't wait for the second one to come out. To bad I have to wait till November 23, 2013. That's ok. It will be worth the wait.

Kelsee and I waiting for the movie to start.

Now for the recent events. This was probably one of the funnest weekends I have had in a long time. It was a very busy week, but it ended well. :D On Friday, Kelsee and I went to dinner just to get out to do something. Afterwards, we met up with Sharlee so we could go see a movie. We went and saw This Means War. It was a funny show and an eventful night. I am happy to have these girls to hangout with.

Sharlee, me and Kelsee before leaving for the movie.

Saturday was the first sessions of General Conference. Sharlee, Kelsee, and I went to Courtney's to watch the first session since they have a TV that actually works. haha. Afterwards we came back to the dorms and I got lots of cleaning done. The bathroom and kitchen are now spotless. Later in the day, Kelsee and I went to the SUU Track meet. We had fun watching the team and tanning our legs. We got a little burnt, but it was worth it.

Me and Kelsee soaking up the sun at the SUU Track Meet.

Since the track meet was the same time as the second session of conference, we missed it. So, we ended up watching it later that night. Before we watched it, we got a heads up that my friend Elder Carson Tatton was singing in the choir with the missionaries. That was exciting to know and it was exciting to see him as I watched conference.

Elder Tatton singing in the choir!
He was actually on there a lot.

After watching conference, Kelsee had some fun with photo booth and took tons of fun pictures and made some pretty funny videos. It was a way fun night full of lots of laughter. Some of these pictures are too funny not to share with people.

Me and Kelsee
This was one of my favorite normal ones. haha

Now here is one of the funny not so normal ones.
This is actually from a video that we made to the song Red Solo Cup.

Sunday was another day full of General Conference. We woke up once again and went to Courtney's to watch. Afterwards we came back to the dorms so Kelsee and I could make our lunch/dinner. We made spaghetti and meatballs with Lion house rolls and cookies for dessert.

Our rolls turned out AWESOME! They tasted delicious.

Showing of my apron the Kaleb's mom made for me for Christmas.

2 comments: