Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Change...

Not much has really happened recently. The most exciting thing would have to be spring break, and for me it wasn't very long. I got to go home for a couple of days and spend some time with friends and family. That was much needed for me. Also, over the break I cut my hair. It was a good change for me because my hair has always been the same. Now it is shorter and I have bangs!! haha
My new hair cut.

Saturday over the break I went to St.George with Sharlee. Her brothers were umping baseball and we went to watch. We also got some shopping in.

Sharlee and Me waiting for the Strip Mall to open. haha

This week I finally got my second letter from Kaleb.
He drew a picture of a cow on the envelope. hahaha

My letter to Kaleb. Since he drew me a cow, I drew him a pig. haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment