Friday, April 9, 2010

Catching Up. . . .

Well. . . I am just catching up now. For Easter my family and I visited Leeman Caves in Nevada. The traveling was long but it was worth it (the sign describes it all). It was a way fun trip and I even made a new friend in the trip (his name is Ollyhondoro). ;) haha j/k. Also, i have had a blast at track and i love hanging with my friends at the meets. There will be more pictures and i will bring more info on track, hopefully soon. :)

Regan, Me, and Kayla at our Boys V.S Girls track meet. (we tied)

Me and Karina and our Easter Bags.

Me and my new boyfriend Ollyhondoro. haha
The Fam at the end of our journey through Leemen Caves.

An awesome sign at the end of a VERY long road. haha WHOA!!!

Karina and I goofing around before we head to Grandmas. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment