Monday, April 26, 2010

Junior PROM 2010

On April 24, 2010 I attended the junior PROM with Colton England in a group of 24 kids (12 Couples). I was an awesome date. We took pictures by the CEU fountain then went to the Morley's for dinner. (which was DELICIOUS!) After dinner we attended the Promenade where half our group participated. Following the promenade they crowned the PROM King and Queen. To my amazement i was the 2nd attendant for the PROM Queen. I though that was pretty cool. The dance was way fun; however, our group left early to watch a movie. That was way cool cuz we watched a movie outside on bean bags (after we changed of course). Then, the night was over. :( haha Here are SOME pictures from the night. It was a great PROM and i am looking forward to next years ;)

Me and Karissa (we look HOT!!) hahaha

Kaleb and I. . . We HAD to get a picture together. Come on we are like BEST FRIENDS! :)

Me and my awesome date Colton. Thank you so much for taking me to my Junior PROM
Me and Karina. i love the hair ;) haha j/k
The Crowning of PROM King and Queen.
King: Colin Moyner
Queen: Kaylee Davis
1st Attendent King: Mark Swink
1st Attendent Queen: Alexis Olvier
2nd Attendent King: Anthony Montoya
2nd Attendent Queen: ME!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment