I would like to thank everyone for coming and supporting me at my farewell. It was great seeing everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again in
18 months. It was a fun day and I am glad you all experienced it with me. I look forward to leaving in the next week. It is
CRAZY that the time for me to go is already here. I am extremely excited for what adventures await me. Feel free to follow my blog and the different stories I will be sharing from Japan.
Now time for the
pictures!! (you know me, I always have pictures). Here are some from the farewell.
Me and Lance! The very last of my boys serving missions.
(two years six months my friend, see you then!)
Me and the Kulow family. Love you guys!
(my other family)
Grandma & Grandpa Ivory
The Girls!
(in other words, what is left of my friends...)
The Christensen Side
The Ivory Sid
PEACE!!
See you in eighteen months!!
Love,
Ivory Shimai
No comments:
Post a Comment