Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Coming to an End

Karissa finally posted her wedding pictures on Facebook.  Here are some of my favorites. :D  It was a fun time being apart of my best friends wedding.

Giving my best friend a hug coming outside the temple.
 

Attempting to hold up Brett. haha

Best friends taking a moment to have fun.
  
Sitting at the book.

After I caught the bouquet. It was a funny moment.

Our group of friends.
Only one guy left.

The annual Lamb Days was a blast.  This is one of my favorite family traditions.  It was a blast seeing my family and enjoying the festivities.

After the Lamb Days 5k and 2 mile walk
 
Enjoying the parade
 
 
fun pictures under grandma's tree
  
 
Having fun at the softball games and enjoying the fireworks
  
 
Cousins!! We are now all in college.
How fun is that!
 

I also went home for international days and for Jared Richen's homecoming.  It is always nice to visit Price.  I love seeing all my closest friends and catching up with them.  
 
 Me and Amana
I miss hanging with this girl
 
Welcome home Jared!
I look AWFUL in this picture...










No comments:

Post a Comment