Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!

Thanksgiving Break was AWESOME! I had the best time hanging with my family and friends. It was good seeing them again since I have been in Cedar for a while. Before the break, I attended the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn with some friends here in Cedar. We had fun watching Eclipse while waiting in line, taking pictures with "Edward", and just hanging before the movie started. It was a fun night and I really enjoyed the movie.

All of us waiting for the movie to start.
Me, Katie Jo, Hannah, Allison, Ana, Sarah, Collette
Laying: Megan and Sharlee
It was a great Thanksgiving. I traveled home with Courtney, Brandi, and Kambri and made it in time to watch Karina's Blue and White basketball game. I was glad I had the chance to watch her play. I loved Thanksgiving this year. I had an amazing time spending it with my family. Being in college helps me recognize the importance of family. We stayed home this year instead of going to grandmas and that was way nice. That night we also had our first experience of BLACK FRIDAY! It was an epic night and we all enjoyed ourselves.
Thanksgiving Dinner!! YUMM

The day after Thanksgiving, my mom and dad, Karina, and I took the annual adventure to get a Christmas Tree. This is also a fun tradition for the family and I am happy I was there for it. We got a perfect sized tree. Kinda small but a great shape. :D haha
Me and Karina getting the tree!
Our tree!!
That night I had the chance to hang with all my friends. It was so nice to see everyone again. That night was like high school all over again and I have missed it. We all went bowling then made waffle afterwards which was followed by the movie White Chicks. It was a fun night catching up with everyone and enjoying our short time together. We all have gone our separate ways or will be anyways. Sara has been in Arizona for school, Makayla and Kristen have been at the U, and I have been here in Cedar. Kaleb, Carson, Derek, and Valerie stayed in Price at USU Eastern. Kaleb and Carson will be leaving for their mission in the nest two months and Derek will be right behind them. So it was a good night to visit and reminisce will everyone. Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry. The fog and the flash did not mix very well.
Kaleb, Sara and Me thinking.
We don't know about what so don't ask. haha jk

Me and Kaleb.
I'm going to miss this kid. ha

Amanda so happened to be at the bowling alley at the same time. She is still at Carbon missing all her friends. ;) haha jk

Aw Sara. . . How I have missed this girl. haha

Derek, me, Makayla, Carson, and Valerie trying to keep our distance
Kaleb, Sara, and Kristen. They were eating Pickled Eggs. YUCK!

Here is my cute little niece Kambri. Just thought I would throw her in here because this is such a cute picture of her. She is such a funny

No comments:

Post a Comment