Friday, October 21, 2011

HOME!!

Wow! These past two weeks have been great. Fall Break was last weekend for me and I was so excited. I got to go home to Price and see my awesome friends and family. It was such a good weekend. The day i arrived, the lite brite was that night. So with some friend, i attended that lite brite and had a BLAST with everyone at CEU and partied up the night. The next day, enjoyed hanging with my friend and seeing everyone. Two months away from home and Price was different but i loved it. I enjoyed spending the night with some close friends riding four-wheelers and talking. The rest of my break, i had a great time spending it with my family. It was nice to be home and enjoy my relaxing break with the ones i love. I said my goodbyes that Tuesday and headed out, down back to ceder. It was a nice break but it was nice to be back in my dorm at my temporary home. I love it here in Ceder City and i love my roommates. We have great times together.


I also visited home once again this weekend for Kambri's birthday celebration. It was her first birthday and she is a big girl now. It was fun watching her dig into her very first birthday cake. She also had fun opening and seeing her new presents. The same weekend Gee (Steven Scow) had his homecoming. I had fun attending that with Kaleb, Courtney, Brandi, and Kambri. So. . . all together these past two weekends have been AMAZING! I am excited to head back to Price for Thanksgiving.

Here are some pictures from Kambri's party. :)


Tito making faces. haha

Me and Rissa.

Titus looks a little concerned

Kambri digging into her cake

Opening presents. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment