I have enjoyed my time here in Cedar City at SUU. I love the ward I am in and am still looking forward to getting to know more people. :D
Thursday, September 29, 2011
FHE: Kanarra Falls
So for FHE this week my ward traveled to Kanarra Falls which is about 15 mins outside of Cedar City. We met up at a church and piled in the back of a truck to get to the starting point of the hike. I had tons of fun meeting new people in my ward and getting to know them. We enjoyed playing in the water and roasting hotdogs afterwards. :D Here are some pictures from the hike
This was the really big spider we saw on the trail. It was scary because one kid wanted to try and pick it up. YUCKY!
So this was a little waterfall we could slide down into a little pond. The water was very cold but it was way fun to play in. That is me in the bot
So this is Sheldon. We tag teamed the waterfall. ha He went down the scary side and I went down the safer one. It was funny
So this was another waterfall that we saw. We ended up climbing up it and played in more water.
Well, here is the end of our hike. We were the last couple of people to be done. After this we were given the WONDERFUL opportunity to roast hotdogs and starbursts. YUMMY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment