Tuesday, August 30, 2011

COLLEGE!

Well. . . it as been a really long time now since i last posted, and unfortunately i am a college student now. I am now attending SUU and am currently undecided. I started school August 22 and have been enjoying the new experience. It is really different for me. I do miss Price but i am slowly getting use to the transition. I love my AWESOME roommates and i am so happy i am getting along with them. Other then this, there is not much to say. I don't have very many pictures but i will soon.

This last weekend my roommates and I attended the Welcome back 80s dance. It was a BLAST! probably the funnest dance i have been too. Her are the fun pictures we took.

Getting ready for the dance

Goofing around doing hand stands

This was just a cool picture. :D

We look HOT! ;) haha j/k

Us at the dance. It was tons of fun. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment