Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthday!!

Well. . . Let me just say I love pictures. I kinda have a lot for this post. But anyways. . . Last Saturday was my birthday. We didn't do much for it which was good. haha The whole family was down and we went to a water fall up consumers road. I really kinda enjoyed that. I just like wading in the water. well the next day (sunday) we had cake and ice cream. It was way yummy! Homemade Ice Cream is the best. :) So. . . that is about it. Nothing exciting is happening here.

Kicking in the water. :)

The waterfall

Livin' on the edge. j/k not really. i just liked the picture.
Sisterly love. :)

There we are! :) Riding on the tailgate.

We also roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. :) oh. . . and shot the gun.

Theres the water fall from the distance.

I wanted to light the candles and rissa wouldn't let me. I ended up lighting them anyways.

well. . . i am 17 not. it isn't much different than 16, thats for sure. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment