Wednesday, December 30, 2009

California

At the beginning of the month I went with the cross country to California to run at Footlocker. I was bored so I decided to post something about it. We attended the beach, Disneyland, and also ran the race. Everyone did a great job. It was a hard course but with the experience to run it. I wish I had more pictures of both Disneyland and the race; however, the camera broke at the beach. :S But. . . . I do have some cool pics with the team.


Carbon Cross Country Team :D


Me and Karissa


Me by a palm tree


Kaleb and Me


Most of the girls just getting a pic with Ozzy. haha

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff sis :D have fun playing with your blog if you have any questions about blogspot i'm sure i can answer them for ya.

    ReplyDelete